It takes a lot to love

Love the one you're with--

it's as simple and as difficult as that.


I've done my research. I've been trying my best to make sure I don't mess this up. Make sure  I don't let this get messed up. Just make sure I don't, as I always do set in motion the events that would lead to the down fall of one of the best relationships I've had in my life. He's not perfect trust me he drives me insane sometimes but I respect him. I understand him and for these reasons I love him. It's very hard to understand that sometimes in life making it last means letting go of constantly trying to make it "perfect" and just being part of it all. I think once you start trying to understand why you're drawn to a certain person you lose the essence of magic that makes life as beautiful as it is.

That attraction, that magic is so precious we want to hold on so dearly to it because we KNOW it's real. It's real and we want it with us always. When things don't have that same magic anymore after being with someone for awhile, why do we feel inclined to walk away? It will come again. As long as it's a mutual desire. It was there. It exists. Stoke the fire. Love the man, love his flaws that are only a consequence of the lessons he had to learn to have the beautiful soul that he has. Love him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tresspass in Temptation and Suffer in Sacrifice

It'll Humble You

How to love